What to Buy in June
Summer officially begins in June bringing with it outdoor adventure and Father’s Day. While there are a few categories that offer great deals, shopping tends to take a backseat throughout the summer months.
The month of June is also:*
- National Dairy Month*
- National Camping Month*
- National Fruit & Veggies Month*
- National Migraine Month*
*expect to see sales centered around these promotions
- Movie Tickets – Many theaters offer Summer movie programs for kids with ticket prices being as low as $1.
- National Parks – Free admission to over 100 national parks on June 13 in honor of Great Outdoors Day.
- Stuff for Dad – Tools, Ties, Wallets, Sporting goods, Men’s Clothing, etc. Check out all our Amazon deals for daily updates on the best priced gifts for Dad!
- Dairy Products – Cheese, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, etc.
- OTC Medications – Pain Reliever, Sinus & Allergy Medications
- Picnic & BBQ Items – Sales continue on grill items, condiments, paper goods, insect repellent, sunscreen, etc.
- Summer Clothing Styles – Look for 30-50% off.
- Swim Wear – 50-75% off.
Use the print-friendly button to below to print the buying guide for each month, hole punch and place behind a tabbed divider in your household planner, coupon organizer or other binder.