I love Spring! I can always tell when it arrives because the forsythia bushes in our yard burst forth in glorious yellow, the red bud trees turn rosey and the creeping phlox spray forth their lavender blooms. It’s like a breath of fresh air!
Drawing inspiration from spring flowers is a wonderful way to brighten up your home and energize your gift giving. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite fabulous flower crafts for you to make yourself.
The first five projects are ideas for your home. I especially love the idea of creating one of a kind artwork for your walls using spring flowers as inspiration and making floral book balls from pages of old books. In fact, I pinned these ideas on my “My Home Redo” board so I can find them easily later. (By the way, have you followed me on Pinterest?)
And I am in love with the Tropical Paper Flowers. Amanda’s tutorial is super easy to follow and it’s pretty much a no mess, no mistake project. Plus the end result will make you happy!
The Easy Fabric Flowers really are easy to make and also a wonderful way to use up left over fabric. You can make them to add to wreaths and lots of other craft projects. You might even try using them to jazz up plain flip flops.
If you’re planning a wedding, the Fresh-Flower Crowns for Easter could also double as an elegant hair piece. You can also customize the Glamorous Flower Comb for the same purpose.
And the last three projects on the list are crafts that would be terrific for gift giving. In fact, I think the Flower Cabochon Ring would be the perfect party favor for a tween or teen birthday party. And the Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark has Mother’s Day or Grandparent’s Day written all over it.
- How to Create Custom Art- At Home with Sweet T
- Book Balls – Muslin and Merlot
- Easy Fabric Flowers – Red Ted Art
- Tropical Paper Flowers – Crafts by Amanda
- Floral Drawer Pulls – HP Communities
- Making Fresh-Flower Crowns For Easter – offTRACT
- Glamorous Flower Comb – Mabey She Made It
- How to Make a Flower Cabochon Ring – Is This Really My Life | Is This Really My Life
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark – Organized 31
- How to Make a Recycled Pill Bottle Flower Craft – About Family Crafts
Every one of these projects are fairly simple and can be completed by a beginning crafter. Change up the colors a little or tweak the designs to make them your own!
You might also like these other DIY projects: